Monday, August 13, 2007

Dead Sexy, Yeah Baby Yeah!

Who is this irresistable creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?
~Rob Zombie

Why, it's Grunke, Grunke, and Radke! Silly boys. From the post: "sex with a dead body whose demise you didn't cause isn't against the law in Wisconsin." Whoddathunkit! Thanks Invisible Tenant! And you've reminded me of one of my favorite authors...

And here are a couple of bonus goodies for you necrophiles in the audience:
Hot Zombies / Girls and Corpses

In other news, a Mexican death cult has totally emasculated me. So if you find yourself in a situation where you should be dead, but your soul is lingering in your rotting corpse because I didn't come to collect you, its probably because I couldn't get myself to come in to work, what with having these new lady parts to play with...

- Thanatos

No comments: